Thursday 9 February 2012

Mr Beards and the Christmas Card

It's all so last holidays now maybe to talk about Christmas, but I remembered I had one wish left not written and not shown in here. And this would be our card I'm talking about.

This Christmas we wanted to wish our dears one in the old fashioned way. It's a thing I've borrowed from mom. So in the last days before Christmas, we managed to make a nice little card.


Beards drew it, I was just playing pretty and I'm actually good at that.

We barely made it to sending them after Christmas day, of course, but at least before New Years' Eve.
It was a bit of a bet for us, since we wanted to make a plain beautiful card, as we haven't seen in a while. It was a first try. To be followed for Easter time.



And we got some nice loving words as a reward, from all over the country and some other faraway lands.

No comments:

Post a Comment