Wednesday 1 February 2012

Beautiful bunch at lunch

I always said that I would see Breakfast at Tiffany's the day I had lunch at Capsa Hotel. About this fail turned into the best place to see the Breakfast some other day.

Only that I saw these videos below and I just remembered the elegance and the serenity and, most of all, the natural air of these two brought together by a bunch of people. Just that. A bunch of incredible confident people. A lunch of the beautiful bunch.

And that made me remember the breakfast movie. Because that is how I would've pictured my breakfast at Capsa. Only that all these guys here would have most likely stood by me only in my imagination. And I feel way too babbling, when it's as simple as his photos and as beautiful as their multicultural attitudes.





No comments:

Post a Comment