Thursday 1 March 2012

The best dress I ever had

I felt like every girl who's living a dream that she didn't even know she had.
Glowy eyes, scared happy heart, sweaty hands, whole face smile and ready to go tears.



And the dress. Oh, the dress. I can't say it's mine. Because it's me. I went skinny wedding that day, because I felt I was wearing nothing but my own self. And for this I met Lana for an iced tea and an inspiration talk and we kept meeting until I got out of her workshop looking like feeling absofuckinglutely great.


And that day, there was
the brother who always needs fixing.

the father who's always there to be proud and the mom's wedding-day purse that completed the love heart.

the Lost Song nuevo tango that told the story just like Cosmin felt it and we knew it.


us


Link
and us again and again. And the red painted nails. And his beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment